Bring your dog along on your next vacation or weekend getaway. The Lodge at Blue Lakes is pet friendly. Our pet policy is for dogs only. We ask that cats, pot-bellied pigs, birds, reptiles, livestock and other unique traveling companions find alternative accommodations.
DOG POLICY: DOG FEE is $25. + tax per dog, per night up to 50lbs. For dogs over 50 lbs. the dog fee is $50. + tax per dog, per night. Maximum dogs per room is 2 dogs. Dog(s) must be declared at time of booking a room.
Due to our insurance policy we are unable to accept the following breeds: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Mastiffs, Bull Dogs, Chows, and Akita.
Owner accepts responsibility for any damage or mess caused by the animal and subsequent cleaning/repair costs. Dogs accompanying Guests paying Resort Entrance Fees are charged $10.00 per dog.
Traveling with your dog
- Dog must be kept on leash at all times while outside of room.
- Dogs under 50 lbs. are allowed on boats.
- If a pet is left unattended in a room, housekeepers are not allowed to clean your room due to safety concerns.
- You must pick up after your dog and discard the waste properly.
- Excessive barking and noise is not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed inside pool area.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for more than two hours at a time and owners should not them leave alone if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a kennel during your stay.