A more intimate celebration in Blue Lakes
Discover this secret elopement venue in the heart of Blue Lakes. Surrounded with
stunning mountain views of the Mendocino National Forest and pristine blue waters, the
Waterfront Deck is a best kept secret in Lake County, California where you can plan a
breathtaking proposal or even celebrate any charming elopement.
Runaway Bride Package
Eloping can be memorable and romantic. Celebrate your special day in our gazebo overlooking Blue Lakes. By booking and guaranteeing 12 rooms for one night, you can have a fun and intimate gathering with your friends and family.
- Wedding ceremony in gazebo
- Use of chairs and tables for up to 30 guests.
- Wedding couple is responsible for cake, decorations, DJ, food, officiant, photographer, and wedding coordinator.
- Hosted bar with beer, wine, mixers, and spirits served by our bartender
$500 + gratuity for bartender
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is good if wedding date is booked from January 1, 2021 to May 1, 2021
- Wedding Date must take place from February 14, 2021 to May 15, 2021
- All 12 rooms (in Building 1) must be booked and guaranteed for one-night stay.
- $250 security deposit to secure wedding date to be refunded after wedding.
- A minimum of $500 hosted bar prepaid at signing of Event Contract.
The Proposal Package
Enjoy a romantic sunset cruise and propose aboard our electric yachts. Private and intimate, it can be a beautiful moment enjoyed by two or shared with your closest friends and family. Contact us if you are proposing and we can set you up with the Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
- Two nights in Deluxe Jacuzzi Room with King Size Bed for two people
- Two-hour boat ride in Blue Lakes Princess or Blue Lakes Lady electric yacht
- 10% off Room Rates & Boat Rental Rates
Take 5% OFF current prices when
you reserve all our 22 tastefully
appointed rooms and fully furnished
suites for a minimum of 2 nights.
Take 5% OFF from your customised
package when you reserve your
Waterfront Wedding Packages
within seven (7) days of inquiry.